Teh WORLD According to Guido
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh WORLD According to Guido

There's the Way It Is, and the Way it Ought to be. This Here ain't Neither.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» BURN BABY BURRRRN!
Oh The Weather Outside Sucks Dog Sack EmptySat May 30, 2020 10:50 pm by Don Guido Provolone

» TEH RACE RRRRRRAAAAAAAWWWWWWWAAAAAARRR!
Oh The Weather Outside Sucks Dog Sack EmptySat May 30, 2020 7:53 pm by Don Guido Provolone

» Boogers
Oh The Weather Outside Sucks Dog Sack EmptyFri May 29, 2020 9:34 pm by Don Guido Provolone

» #Guidopia_FreeRadio
Oh The Weather Outside Sucks Dog Sack EmptySun May 10, 2020 4:29 pm by Don Guido Provolone

» Today's Left. RETARDS the Fucking LOT!
Oh The Weather Outside Sucks Dog Sack EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 1:14 am by Don Guido Provolone

» Viewing the World, through Grass Covered Glasses!
Oh The Weather Outside Sucks Dog Sack EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 1:35 am by Don Guido Provolone

» A Rainbow of Monotone
Oh The Weather Outside Sucks Dog Sack EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 6:08 pm by Don Guido Provolone

» Going to Get Out in Front of This One!
Oh The Weather Outside Sucks Dog Sack EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 5:11 am by Don Guido Provolone

» Dear Hillary, Eat Shit And Die!
Oh The Weather Outside Sucks Dog Sack EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 8:22 pm by Don Guido Provolone

Oh The Weather Outside Sucks Dog Sack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Don Guido Provolone
Admin
Don Guido Provolone

Oh The Weather Outside Sucks Dog Sack Empty
PostSubject: Oh The Weather Outside Sucks Dog Sack   Oh The Weather Outside Sucks Dog Sack EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 3:57 pm

Gettin' harder and harder to lubricate Franken_Stoner's joints these days!
FFS, My wrists are the size of my ankles, and my fingers work like a junkie after cashing their check...

Plus Side?

So far +5" of fresh wet snow...

Oh The Weather Outside Sucks Dog Sack Img_2092
Back to top Go down
https://guidorants.forumotion.com

Oh The Weather Outside Sucks Dog Sack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teh WORLD According to Guido :: Topics :: Ganjaville-
Jump to: